At Bala Evangelical Church, we are a group of individuals from various backgrounds who want to share the good news of Jesus Christ with our community. We would be delighted if you visited us. For more information about the church, please visit the relevant pages of the website.
If you would like to view previous services, please head over to our YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnXH_oEMr0g59CwZBbqER2Q
Regarding the Church’s activities in view of the Corona Virus:
The Church Elders/Deacons and H&S Officers wish to thank you all for your continuing patience concerning alterations to plans for the activities of the Church. They wish now to put to you the following points:
- The Church will return to Canolfan bro Tegid for its Sunday Services from Sunday, 19 September 2021.
- This will be for Morning Services only, until further notice, starting at 10.30 am; and so on for each week following, for the foreseeable future.
- Face masks are to be worn at all times inside the premises, until further notice.
- The 2-metre spacing rule will no longer apply, although people will be free, of course, to distance themselves, if they so wish.
- After the Service, people will be encouraged to meet outside to talk (without face masks) and arrangements will be made for tea and biscuits to be served.
- Arrangements for the weekly Bible Study / Prayer Meeting or Home Group will be announced each Sunday prior to the meeting(s).
As you are aware, this could well be a changing situation, and government advice will be taken into account when we make decisions regarding future meetings and events.
In the meantime, please continue to take care,
With our love in the Lord
Gareth and Gwydion
Jesus said ‘Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest’.
What an invitation! Jesus Christ says ‘Come to me!’ However we feel… weary, on top of the world, overwhelmed, lonely, positive or just plodding on, the invitation is for us all. We all need Christ.
God created us to enjoy a relationship with Him. But we have not valued this relationship, and we’ve tried to do life our own way. Because of our sin we are separated from God- however hard we try to please Him.
But God sent Jesus Christ to live a perfect life and to die on a cross for our sins. Because Jesus gave his life for us, we can be welcomed into God’s family for eternity.